There are many compelling reasons to lease equipment. Implementing a leasing strategy provides benefits that both CIOs and CFOs can agree upon.
- Keep up-to-date equipment in place with a built-in refresh strategy
- Retrieve and download information regarding your leased assets online
- Gain flexibility to upgrade technology to meet your changing needs
- Simplify asset disposal – just return the equipment to your lessor
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Manage cash flow and budgets
- Keep debt off your balance sheet and improve your performance ratios
- Conserve working capital and keep lines of credit intact
- Eliminate book write-downs at the end of the equipment’s useful life
- Lease payments may be 100% deductible as an operating expense (please review this with your accountant)
For more information on the benefits of leasing, visit the Equipment Finance Advantage from the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association.